Friday

Bella Lucia Photography | Sugar & Spice + a Collage!

I am so excited to share these Sugar & Spice pages from Kellene of Bella Lucia Photography!! Be sure to scroll down to the super sweet collage . . . Kellene says it best,
The sugar and spice album templates are just divine! I love their elegance and vintage feel. They made for a fabulous setting for my latest project! I created a whole series of products using my daughters images from a recent shoot. I am just in LOVE with Album Cafe's templates. From a sugar and spice custom album, to this 10x30 storyboard.... these templates enhance my images in ways I could never imagine! Check out more of my work at www.bellaluciaphotography.com


I just love the sweet quote Kellene added to the collage! I'm afraid it may be too small on here to read :), so here's what it says,
A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious and your love for her knows no bounds . . .

2 comments:

  1. They look awesome Brandi! Thanks so much for posting them together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and such good memory makers !!

    ReplyDelete