Saturday

Dean T Photography

Hooray! Lots of fun goodies to share from Dean T Photography!! First up is the "Charmed" Facebook Profile . . . love the way it was customized to fit the logo. Dean said,
I was looking for a way to showcase my pictures on my Facebook profile pic but couldn't find anything decent online. I love the flexibility of this template because I was able to rotate the center box to fit my logo and can change the pictures whenever I get bored :).
Next is a super sweet reception book – again Dean did a great job customizing the book for his clients.
My clients liked the quirky sayings from "The original" so we kept those but isn't that what templates are all about! The style just seemed to go so well with this Rittenhouse Square engagement session.

Thank you so much Dean for sharing these with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment